3.23.2009

Girly Girl

Taylor is the stereotypical "girly girl" 3 year old. It's all about Princesses and Ballerinas ALL THE TIME. Her favorite color is pink, she must always wear a skirt, and she'll watch Cinderella repeatedly if we let her. She carries a purse with her when we go out, and she packs it full of jewelry and other "girly" things. Sometimes I let her wear sparkles on her eyes ( a sparkly eyeshadow of mine that is very subtle ) and put lip gloss on her lips. She loves makeup and really wants to learn how to use the eyelash curler... I told her that it'll be a long time before she starts using that, plus her lashes are naturally long and curled--gorgeous! Today she was singing a song, one of many that she makes up on a whim...this one went like this " I love shoes, I love shoes, I love shoes, I love shoes cuz they are CUTE! ".

She might be a Daddy's girl, but she's got her Momma's love for clothes, shoes, makeup, and all things that sparkle. I couldn't be more proud!

No comments: