I just reached 7 months this past weekend, and that puts us in the 3rd trimester. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by! It's been so different from my pregnancy with Taylor! I have felt great so far, had lots of energy, and some times don't even remember I am even pregnant! I hope I could only be so lucky and this lasts a bit longer, but I realize the more she grows in there the more I will feel uncomfortable so I am just considering each "good" day a real blessing.
Taylor is still very much involved with everything "baby sister". She regularly asks to hug and kiss her, checks to see if I have fed her, and when I do eat something she'll ask me " Does the baby like that? " it's so sweet! We recently got her baby clothes down from the attic to organize for baby sister and she loved that, everything was "Ooooh cute....oooooh cute!" over and over. I am so excited for her to become a big sister, I know she's going to do great. Mommy's little helper, that's for sure.






No comments:
Post a Comment