* Is it good morning time yet? ( when she wakes up )
* We went there last year. ( Any thing that was in the past is "last year ")
* I want to give you some loves! ( When she wants to hug my legs )
* My baby is hungry, you need to feed her Mommy, she likes yogurt! ( She tells me to eat yogurt when she thinks baby in the belly is hungry. Already looking out for baby sister! )
* I am dirty Mommy. ( When she wants to get in the shower with me or Daddy...she can't get her clothes off fast enough when we tell her she can get in. )
* I need privacy! ( When she is going poop on the potty. She has to have privacy or she won't go... ya can't blame her really...too bad that rule doesn't work the same when we would like some privacy in the bathroom too. )
She is always shocking me with the things she just knows. I believe 100% that kids at this age are complete sponges. I was asking her where animals live the other day and I listed a bunch of animals like cows, horses, chickens, sheep... and she answered promptly that they all lived on farms. Then I threw in a snake and she said " Snakes live in the jungle " then I said frogs and she said " Frogs live in ponds "... soon after that she follows with " and frogs like to eat dragonflies. " We're so proud of her and how smart she is, she is constantly asking us questions, which can get a bit annoying some times, but she is just figuring out the world around her and I need to remember that.
She just came in to the room I am in and told me she loves me. Aaaaw, melt my heart!






No comments:
Post a Comment