2.19.2009

Bye Bye Binkie!

Well we did it! ...pretty sure we did at least. We broke the binkie habit! It was the worst the first nite, I had never seen her so upset before...honestly. It broke my heart into a million pieces and I was soooo close to just getting the binkie for her. I had to stay strong and so I did, I comforted her nearly the entire nite, rocking her to sleep and later that nite after she woke again without it I crawled into her bed and rubbed her back while she cried herself to sleep. The second nite was deffinitely easier, she fussed about it for about 5 min, but fell asleep and I didn't hear a peep out of her the entire nite. I figure she's done with it, she might try to get it again tonite but I am confident she's close to being completely broken from it. One last thing that made her still our baby.... here is a photo I took last week when I went into her room one morning.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, good girls! Both of you! You did it! : )