Sorry, no cute snow pics to go along with this entry. By the time I got myself bundled up and headed outside to join Taylor and Daddy the little Princess was already done with the cold white stuff. She wanted to go inside and have hot chocolate with her friend Olivia. Whining all the way "Get this snow off me! "....I think the chances of her getting into skiing are slim to none.
Maybe tomorrow we will have more snow and I can take some pics and get a chance to play in it a bit. The forecast says 20 degrees tomorrow though so I may decide to take some indoor photos with a window in the background showing the white covering the ground, trees and etc... I don't do below freezing temps, yeah, now that I think about it that is soooo not happening.
Wonder where Tay gets her high maintenance personality? Hmmm...no clue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment