11.13.2008

Taylor says...

Taylor loves the moon, she always makes a big deal out of it and has since she was really small. She was only 18 months old when we were camping and she said " I wanna catch it " holding her arms out as if the moon was flying towards her. It was the sweetest thing I had ever heard and I will never get that moment.
I am pretty sure I won't forget what she said tonite either. As we were driving in the car away from our house she hollers from the backseat " No Moon! Don't follow us! Don't come with us, you have to stay with your family! Sorry Moon go back to your family now. " I had the talk with her that the moon will always follow her and will be watching over her wherever she goes and the light will help guide her in the dark. She liked that story. The first thing she asked when we pulled in the driveway was " Momma, is the Moon still here with me? "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this story because it reminds me so much of a time with Olivia talking about the moon in the car. When we got home she said, "Look mom the moon followed us a home!" These girls are too cute (not to mention smart) for words! I love it!