11.20.2008

Sesame Street

Can you believe Taylor has never watched Sesame Street?? It's true! I feel so guilty, I have been depriving her for so long! I just never thought to turn it on. We used to have Sprout channel and I think they would play Sesame Street but we lost that channel when we switched to sattelite shortly after she was born. Last week I decided to put OPB on and now our morning consists of Clifford the Big Red Dog, Sesame Street, and maybe Dragon Tales which follows. She loves it! Well ofcourse she does, it's a great program. We still watch the later shows on Noggin that start after lunch--this is when I get ready for work, she has an hour to watch Little Bear or Dora the Explorer and if I am running late Yo Gabba Gabba comes on.

Yep we are a T.V. enthusiastic family. We all have "our" shows. Daddy loves Prison Break, Sons of Anarchy, & some new Terminator series. I love Gossip Girl, 90210, & The Hills. Together Daddy & I watch Celebrity Rehab, My Name is Earl, & Desperate Housewives--yep, Daddy loves those ladies on Wisteria Lane! All of these shows are DVR'd so we can view when time permits, which for me is usually on weekends when Taylor is napping and for Daddy is late nite after we go to bed. Otherwise it's all Taylor all the time, she runs the show...her very own.

No comments: