Edited: I forgot to mention that is not her real hair. It's a hair piece attached to a teeny tiny pony tail of her own. Would be nice if it was her's though...someday... right?
11.13.2008
Princess Hair
A trial run doing Taylor's hair for Nutcracker. I am shocked she let me do her hair like this, it took a lot of hair spray, gel and bobby pins. I just kept reminding her she'd look just like Cinderella.
Edited: I forgot to mention that is not her real hair. It's a hair piece attached to a teeny tiny pony tail of her own. Would be nice if it was her's though...someday... right?


Edited: I forgot to mention that is not her real hair. It's a hair piece attached to a teeny tiny pony tail of her own. Would be nice if it was her's though...someday... right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment