I never thought Taylor would be such a believer in Princesses and all things related, but she is, and we probably talk about various princesses more than I can even count in a day. Her favorite being Princess Feenona ( Fiona). Today she told me her name is not Taylor, it's Princess Feenona, and she held strong to that because when I would say her name she'd completely ignore me but when I corrected myself and remembered her "new" name she'd answer me promptly. So funny she is, we had a talk in the car today and it went like this.
Taylor: You be the princess today Mommy.
Me: I think I should be the Queen and you the Princess.
Taylor: No, why?
Me: Well, the Queen is older and I am old.
Taylor: Ya, and I am new!
10.08.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment