9.22.2008

So You Think You Can Dance!

I got to go to the SYTYCD tour last nite at the Portland Rose Garden and it was FABULOUS! What a great show, it truly was well worth the money. It lasted nearly 3 hours and all the seasons best and favorite routines were performed. I had a great time. I fell more in love with the cute little B-boy Gev after this show, he is such a doll. I was also thrilled when they performed the hip hop routine to "Bleeding Love", which was one of my all time favorites from the season, the first time I saw it on the show I got goosebumps. Katee and Will did their amazing Pas De Deux to "Imagine" and that was also another fave of mine too. Awe it was so cool!! I am now look forward to next year's show!

Cutie-Patootie B-Boy, Gev

Bleeding Love peformed by Chelsie & Mark


Pas De Deux with Katee & Will

1 comment:

Sasha said...

I am so jealous! I would love to see the SYTYCD performers live! I am so excited that Lacey is on DWTS right now!