What am I looking at? Some other random person taking my pic? I'm just off in La La again. Not the best pic, but it's cute. Unfortunate they have to slap the big logo on the top. I guess it's fitting since I am now married to the brand.
9.07.2008
Chrysler desperate?
When at the State Fair and waiting in a long line to get into the ampitheater for the Doodlebops show we got asked by some cute girls if we'd like our photo taken. They had Chrysler polos on and some name badges with a clip board and looked legit. We saw them take photos of other innocent bystanders and obviously didn't want to be left out, so we happily obliged. They handed us a card and told us we can go online and enter our password to get our photo. Simple enough and it sounded cool! Well I go to the website today and the only way I could get our photo was to A) Sign on to the website by entering my full name, email and physical address ( yay! send me lots of spam and junkmail please! ) B) Answer a survey about Chrysler ( I chose all 3's because I have no opinions whatsoever ) C) Choose a Chysler I would be interested in ( I just picked something at random, once again no opinion or interest )... I am going thru pages of this nonesense, completely aware of the fact that I am being taken by Chrysler and all of this will lead to obnnoxious emails and wasteful postcards being sent to my mailbox, all with intentions of trying to sway me to buy a Chrysler... which would never happen. All this work, all this anticipation and then I get to our photo, finally.
What am I looking at? Some other random person taking my pic? I'm just off in La La again. Not the best pic, but it's cute. Unfortunate they have to slap the big logo on the top. I guess it's fitting since I am now married to the brand.
What am I looking at? Some other random person taking my pic? I'm just off in La La again. Not the best pic, but it's cute. Unfortunate they have to slap the big logo on the top. I guess it's fitting since I am now married to the brand.
Labels:
scams,
state fair,
summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment