fI love my "Mommy Necklace" and I wanted to share. I ordered it from a local business,
Mountain Girl Silver, based in West Linn. They sell them at some boutiques around the area but I just ordered mine off their site. Each necklace they make can be totally customized to what you want, down to the word, font and symbol if you'd like. I chose Papyrus font with a swirl heart as the symbol. If I could do it over again I'd probably not have her full name because it seems a little squished, so learn from my mistake, less is more. I'm thinking of having a
Cuff Bracelet made with all of our names on it... especially since my beloved silver Tiffany charm bracelet is lost forever thanks to my sweet daughter... mmm hmmm.
Here's my Mommy Necklace


1 comment:
That is adorable! I have a couple of mommy necklaces and I wear them with pride. Beautiful!
Post a Comment