Whenever we end up with old and stale bread we set it aside for our feathered friends who live in a small pond near our house. This is usually a Daddy & Tay thing, as I am scared of the wild nutria who also live in the pond, but I tagged along this time so I could get some photos of them.
I just love the "Duck Crossing" sign, I hope driver's pay attention to it because there are a lot of ducks in this pond and I am sure they try to cross that busy road once in awhile!

They come out of every nook and cranny! Tons and tons of ducks!

Taylor making friends as always

Taylor offering the duck her bracelet after she ran out of bread, she is so generous

Breaking her last piece of bread into tiny bites for the ducks making it last longer, it's always sad when we run out of bread.

No comments:
Post a Comment